UX/UI designer – Art director with more than 10 years of experience in the creation of print and web supports for agencies or clients.
78112 Saint Germain-en-Laye, France
UX UI designer / Art director - Freelance
from 2018 to 2012 and from 2021 to this day
- Collaborate with agencies or clients on UX UI design projects.
- Advertising art direction & copywriting. Design thinking. Visual identity.
- Create graphic design, illustrations and storyboards.
- Layout design for for print and web projects. Image retouch.
Graphic designer - Agence Steve, Paris
- Brand Design for a global brand book, advertising and corporate guidelines.
- Brochures, catalogue, POS advertising, posters, newsletter design.
- UX UI design approach to redesign and develop Steve’s website.
- Motion design for social media and DOOH advertising. Image retouch.
Communication manager - Institut des Amériques, Vanves
- Lead the communication department for a cross-functional team of 6 people.
- Created the layout design for 2 white papers and all print supports.
- Managed the main website, the content, the social media and newsletters.
- Video shooting, editing and social media sharing.
- Coordination between teams of providers/contractors/interns.
- Managed the communication design for an international symposium.
Graphic designer - Agence Pied de biche, Levallois Peret
- Collaborated in call to tenders for 2 projects.
- Layout design, graphic design for print and web projects.
- Newsletter design and image retouch. Copywriting.
- Storyboard sketching and collaboration in video advertising creation.
Art director assistant - Tagaro DDB, Paris
- Layout design image selection, image retouch for print and web media.
- UI design (newsletters, websites, DVD interface).
Art director assistant - Gyro : Ailleurs exactement, Paris
- Print advertising layout design
- Image retouch
- Graphic design
Webmaster - Temps 2000, Paris
- Brand guidelines creation
- Website development
- Print layout design
Webmaster - AE SARL, Boulogne Billancourt
- E-commerce Website développement and management
- Image retouch
- Price and product information management
UX/ UI Design Bootcamp
IronHack Paris (2021/2022)
Master – Visual Communication
École d’art Maryse Eloy (2009 – 2011)
L3 Visual communication
ECV Paris (2006 – 2009)
Japanese studies (2019-2022)
JLPT N5 – Japan foundation (2021)
French studies (2003-2006)
DELF B2 – Alliance française de Paris
English studies – Saint Paul School of English (1994-1999)
ESOL intermediate – Pitman Qualifications (1999)
Visual Studio Code